Vaillant at the ISH digital
ISH digital 2021
As one of the global market and technology leaders, at this trade fair Vaillant is presenting new digital service solutions, efficient gas technologies and heat pumps for large-scale projects. “Renewable energies, efficiency and digitalisation are the three key drivers of sustainable heating,” says Dr Andree Groos, Vaillant Group Managing Director Sales, Marketing and Service, at the company’s virtual press conference on ISH, which for the first time is being held entirely in digital form this year, due to the pandemic.
The Vaillant heating specialists have created a virtual village – the Vaillant Village – where visitors are given a 3D experience of the company’s pioneering products and services. Exciting future issues are discussed at live events and in informative talks – for example, on the importance of heat pumps for the energy transition and the use of green hydrogen. For Vaillant, ISH digital 2021 is also an opportunity to highlight the value of its first-class network of installers. “We’d like to express our heartfelt thanks to our partners, the installers, for their outstanding commitment during the pandemic,” says Dr Tillmann von Schroeter, Managing Director of Vaillant Germany.
Expansion of smart-home cooperation partnerships
Vaillant has expanded its EEBUS cooperation partnerships to include two more companies: evon Smart Home andIoxone. Anyone who uses smart-home solutions from these companies can also control Vaillant heating systems through the relevant apps. To do so, they need the Web module sensoNET and a compatible Vaillant controller through which their Vaillant appliance can then be integrated into the evon Smart Home or Ioxone apps. This means that a system owner only needs one app to control all the technical equipment within a building, ranging from the roller shutters to the heating.
Also, Vaillant systems with eRELAX control can be integrated into smart-home applications from Mediola and Homematic IP.This opens up numerous options, e.g. setting the heating and Homematic IP individual room control via the Mediola application.
Download press pictures
- The new aroTHERM perform heat pump is particularly silent and efficient, making it ideally suitable for developments where space is at a premium. jpg, 5.40 MB
- The geoTHERM perform can be cascaded, boosting its performance to 624 kW. Combined with a hot-water storage and the aguaFLOW plus freshwater station, it is suitable for larger buildings in the housing sector. jpg, 5.26 MB
- The new Vaillant ecoTEC plus gas-fired condensing boiler is equipped with IoniDETECT technology as standard, so that it works reliably regardless of the gas type or quality. jpg, 5.48 MB
- The new ecoTEC plus can be supplemented with an Internet interface, thus allowing remote servicing. The interface can easily be connected underneath the boiler in a plug-and-play installation. jpg, 7.83 MB
- Vaillant presented the new myVAILLANT Pro at ISH 2021, providing installers with a simple tool for the remote maintenance and diagnosis of heating systems. jpg, 3.82 MB
- Remote maintenance and remote diagnosis ensure the reliable functioning of a heating system and reduce unnecessary servicing. The new myVAILLANT Pro is now available to installers. jpg, 5.98 MB
- The new photovoltaic modules from Vaillant are more powerful and more cost-effective than their predecessors. Vaillant also provides a 25-year warranty on the modules. jpg, 5.45 MB
- The new Vaillant learning workshop enables installers to receive further training on new products and developments through both face-to-face and online courses. jpg, 63.43 KB
- Vaillant announces the Vaillant Race for Climate at ISH digital 2021. Those with the greatest contribution to climate protection can look forward to a Porsche e-mobility experience. jpg, 2.18 MB
- Dr. Andree Groos, Vaillant Group Managing Director for Sales, Marketing and Service jpg, 1.27 MB
- Dr. Tillmann von Schroeter, Managing Director Vaillant Germany jpg, 6.19 MB
- New Vaillant logo jpg, 565.26 KB